October 21, 2022
September-October Issue of Deal Lawyers Newsletter
The September-October Issue of the Deal Lawyers newsletter was just posted and sent to the printer. This month’s issue includes the following articles
– Maximizing Value for Stakeholders: Strategies for Uncertain Times
– How to Navigate the Decision of Exercising Drag-Along Rights During an M&A Process
– Should Companies Amend Their Bylaws for Universal Proxies?
– Will Post-Signing Valuation Changes Revive Appraisal Arbitration?
– M&A Board Minutes: The Risks of “Spin”
The Deal Lawyers newsletter is always timely & topical – and something you can’t afford to be without in order to keep up with the rapid-fire developments in the world of M&A. If you don’t subscribe to Deal Lawyers, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 800-737-1271.
– John Jenkins