Our new Deal Lawyers Download podcast features my interview with Lippes Mathias’ John Koeppel about current trends in private equity deals. Topics addressed in this 12-minute podcast include:
–How has the increasing competition for deals impacted the deal process?
– How are private equity buyers approaching deal financing in the current market?
– What trends are you seeing in deal terms?
– What’s the current market for RWI like?
– What are some effective tax mitigation strategies you’re seeing employed?
– What advice do you have for sellers considering a deal with a private equity buyer?
If you have something you’d like to talk about, please feel free to reach out to me via email at email@example.com. I’m wide open when it comes to topics – an interesting new judicial decision, other legal or market developments, best practices, war stories, tips on handling deal issues, interesting side gigs, or anything else you think might be of interest to the members of our community are all fair game.
– John Jenkins