This March-April issue of the Deal Lawyers print newsletter includes articles on:
– Five Day Tender Offers: What Can Market Participants Expect?
– Five Day Tender Offers: Conditions and Timelines
– Wake-Up Call for Private M&A Deal Structuring
– Courts Increasingly Skeptical of the Value of Disclosure-Only Settlements
– Transaction Costs: Negotiating Their Tax Benefit
– Food for Thought: Conflicting Views on the “Knowing Participation” Element of Aiding & Abetting Claims
If you’re not yet a subscriber, try a no-risk trial to get a non-blurred version of this issue on a complimentary basis.