March 19, 2014
March-April Issue: Deal Lawyers Print Newsletter
This March-April Issue of the Deal Lawyers print newsletter was just sent to the printer:
– A History Lesson: The SEC’s Office of Mergers & Acquisitions
– A Look Back: Regulation M-A & The “Five-Business” Day Rule
– Still Risky Business: Unlicensed M&A Advisors After the Six Lawyers Letter
– The Board’s Evolving Role in Shareholder Communications
– When You’re Selling the Company, Are You Selling the Attorney-Client Privilege Too?
– “Dual Track” Structure Remains Useful to Strategic Acquirors: Even After DGCL Section 251(h)
If you’re not yet a subscriber, try a 2014 no-risk trial to get a non-blurred version of this issue on a complimentary basis.