This May-June issue of the Deal Lawyers print newsletter was just sent to the printer and includes articles on:
– Appraisal Rights: The Complicated World of Corporate Law’s Consolation Prize
– The Deal Lawyer’s Guide to Hidden Employee Benefit Issues: An Update Regarding Successor Liability
– Delaware Case Highlights Need for Additional Due Diligence in Merger Acquisitions
– The Art of Written Consent Solicitations
– Helping Parties to Mergers Assess Risk and Negotiate Smarter Deals
– Proposed Reform of U.K. Takeover Regulation
If you’re not yet a subscriber, try a “half-price for rest of ’11” no-risk trial to get a non-blurred version of this issue on a complimentary basis.