August 4, 2010
July-August Issue: Deal Lawyers Print Newsletter
This July-August issue of the Deal Lawyers print newsletter was just sent to the printer and includes articles on:
– Will Mandatory Shareholder Approval of Golden Parachutes Dull Their Luster?
– Mini-Tender Offers: More Frequent – No Less Troubling
– Latest Developments in Use of Top-Up Options
– Blood in the Water? Use of Delaware’s Two-Record Date Statute May Provide Flexibility, But Can Also Expose a Weak Hand
– Delaware Protects Attorney-Client Privilege for Investment Banker Communications
– Leveraged Acquisitions: A New Post-Credit Crisis Structure
– Delaware Court of Chancery Announces New Rules for Controlling Shareholder Freeze-Out Transactions
If you’re not yet a subscriber, try a “Rest of ’10 for Half-Price” no-risk trial to get a non-blurred version of this issue on a complimentary basis.