In this podcast, Ron Orol, Senior Writer for The Daily Deal, The Deal and TheDeal.com and author of “Extreme Value Hedging: How Activist Hedge Fund Managers Are Taking on the World,”discusses sovereign wealth funds, including:
– What is a “sovereign wealth fund”?
– How are they working with activist investors, particularly in a post-Dubai Ports World politically charged environment?
– What about sovereign wealth fund as activists themselves?
– What are regulators in Washington doing regarding sovereign wealth funds?
May-June Issue: Deal Lawyers Print Newsletter
This May-June issue includes articles on:
– M&A Targets Today: Seeking Deal Certainty in an Uncertain Environment
– How to Negotiate an M&A Engagement Letter with Your Investment Banker
– Structuring Portfolio Companies: Director Independence
– Ten Practice Tips for Negotiating the Letter of Intent
– How to Do a Deal Without Shareholder Approval: The “Financial Viability Exception”
– A Moment of Clarity: How to Avoid Ambiguities in Your Advance Notice Bylaws
Try a no-risk trial to get a non-blurred version of this issue for free.