2022 Edition of Jenkins' "Practical M&A Treatise"
The highly anticipated 2022 edition of Jenkins' "Practical M&A Treatise," the major and essential work on the law for mergers & acquisitions, is here. When it comes to explaining the nuts & bolts of the true work of a deal lawyer, you won't find a more practical and engaging guide. Here's the "Detailed Table of Contents" so that you can see what's covered. The 2022 edition has nearly 150 pages of new material, and features updates addressing:
- COVID-19-related "busted deal" litigation, including case law on MAE clauses, interim operating covenants, and rights to specific performance;
- The rise of "contractual fraud" claims in the M&A context;
- M&A fiduciary duty claims targeting corporate officers;
- Developments in "controlling stockholder" transactions;
- The continuing evolution of appraisal actions;
- The adoption of anti-activist poison pills and the resulting litigation; and
- Developments in antitrust merger review and enforcement
How to Order? You can do it by one of these methods:
Credit card online
- Fax, mail or email this order form with a check or a credit card authorization for payment, payable to CCRcorp
- Speak with your account executive, by calling 1-800-737-1271 option 1 or by emailing email@example.com.
If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 800-737-1271.