"Evolution of M&A Executive Pay Arrangements"
Wednesday, September 16, 2015
2:00 - 2:45 pm, eastern [archive and transcript to follow]
In recent years, the manner in which executive pay arrangements in M&A has evolved, from golden parachutes to retention bonuses and more. This trend will likely to continue due to a number of factors, including shareholder activism and market dynamics.
Join these experts:
- Jeanie Cogill, Partner, Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP
- Matt Friestedt, Partner, Sullivan & Cromwell LLP
- Eric Hilfers, Partner, Cravath Swaine & Moore LLP
- Andrea Wahlquist, Partner, Wachtell, Lipton, Rosen & Katz
Among the topics of this program are:
- Today's most commonly used executive pay techniques and structures in deals
- The latest court decisions on the limits on executive pay in deals
- How shareholder activism has impacted pay arrangements
As 2015 members of DealLawyers.com are able to attend this critical webcast at no charge.
If not yet a member, try a
no-risk trial now. The webcast cost for non-members is $595. You can
renew or sign up for this
no-risk trial online - or by fax or mail via this
order form. If you need assistance, send us an email at email@example.com - or call us at 925.685.5111.
How to access the webcast program:
Visit www.deallawyers.com and click the link on the webcast.
You need Flash or Windows Media to listen to the webcast - when you click the webcast link, our system will know which of these you are using.
What you can do if you can't access the live program:
If you have a scheduling conflict or have problems accessing webcasts generally (due to firewalls, etc.), a text transcript of the program will be posted on DealLawyers.com about a week after the live webcast. In addition, an audio archive of the webcast will be posted immediately
after the program.
We don't apply for CLE for any of our audio webcasts.
If you want to download the audio after the webcast is over, we understand that you can do that with software called SoundLeech.