"Proxy Solicitation Tactics in M&A"
Thursday, January 29, 2015
2:00 - 2:45 pm, eastern [archive and transcript to follow]
As M&A becomes more contentious each year, the importance of leveraging proxy solicitors continues to grow. Learn more from these experts on the latest techniques used to sway opinion and bring in the vote - including social media - as well as how traditional tactics have evolved.
Join these experts:
- Chuck Garske, Senior Managing Director, Okapi Partners
- Waheed Hassan, Managing Director, Alliance Advisors
- Scott Winter, Managing Director, Innisfree
This program will cover:
- How tactics differ depending on the situation
- How social media is being used in deals
- How calling campaigns are evolving
- With so many votes coming in under the wire, how does one know a campaign is working
- What are the questions to ask a proxy solicitor before engagement
As 2015 members of DealLawyers.com are able to attend this critical webcast at no charge.
If not yet a member, try a
no-risk trial now. The webcast cost for non-members is $595. You can
renew or sign up for this
no-risk trial online - or by fax or mail via this
order form. If you need assistance, send us an email at email@example.com - or call us at 925.685.5111.
How to access the webcast program:
Visit www.deallawyers.com and click the link on the webcast.
You need Flash or Windows Media to listen to the webcast - when you click the webcast link, our system will know which of these you are using.
What you can do if you can't access the live program:
If you have a scheduling conflict or have problems accessing webcasts generally (due to firewalls, etc.), a text transcript of the program will be posted on DealLawyers.com about a week after the live webcast. In addition, an audio archive of the webcast will be posted immediately
after the program.
We don't apply for CLE for any of our audio webcasts.
If you want to download the audio after the webcast is over, we understand that you can do that with software called SoundLeech.