"Anatomy of a Proxy Contest: Process, Tactics & Strategies"
Wednesday, October 22, 2014
2:00 - 2:45 pm, eastern [archive and transcript to follow]
Proxy fights are (almost) never fun.
There are a lot of moving parts and tight timeframes.
And the deal-world is rapidly changing.
Join these experts:
- Chris Cernich, Director of M&A and Proxy Fight Research, ISS
- Dan Katcher, Partner, Joele Frank Wilkinson Brimmer Katcher
- Clifford Neimeth, Partner, Greenberg Traurig LLP
- Paul Schulman, Executive Vice President, MacKenzie Partners
This program will cover:
- What are the latest proxy fight strategies & techniques?
- Which of these techniques might be challenged in court? Which ones have already?
- What are common misconceptions about proxy fights?
As 2014 members of DealLawyers.com are able to attend this critical webcast at no charge.
If not yet a member, try a
no-risk trial now. The webcast cost for non-members is $595. You can
renew or sign up for this
no-risk trial online - or by fax or mail via this
order form. If you need assistance, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org - or call us at 925.685.5111.
How to access the webcast program:
Visit www.deallawyers.com and click the link on the webcast.
You need Flash or Windows Media to listen to the webcast - when you click the webcast link, our system will know which of these you are using.
What you can do if you can't access the live program:
If you have a scheduling conflict or have problems accessing webcasts generally (due to firewalls, etc.), a text transcript of the program will be posted on DealLawyers.com about a week after the live webcast. In addition, an audio archive of the webcast will be posted immediately
after the program.
We don't apply for CLE for any of our audio webcasts.
If you want to download the audio after the webcast is over, we understand that you can do that with software called SoundLeech.