"Divestitures: Nuts & Bolts"
Tuesday, July 15, 2014
2:00 - 2:45 pm, eastern [archive and transcript to follow]
Companies are divesting more than ever before.
Learn from leading experts how to divest assets and how to overcome common problems, and more.
Join these experts:
- Doug Campbell, Partner, E&Y's Divestiture Advisory Services
- Jim Rice, Senior Manager, E&Y's Divestiture Advisory Services
- Doug Brody, Partner, E&Y's Transaction Tax
- Scott Berry, Senior Manager, E&Y's Operational Transaction Services
This program will cover:
- Transformational carve outs - types of transactions and related requirements
- Due diligence & buyer expectations in the current market
- Functional separation matters - Operations, Finance, HR, IT, etc.
As 2014 members of DealLawyers.com are able to attend this critical webcast at no charge.
If not yet a member, try a
no-risk trial now. The webcast cost for non-members is $595. You can
renew or sign up for this
no-risk trial online - or by fax or mail via this
order form. If you need assistance, send us an email at email@example.com - or call us at 925.685.5111.
How to access the webcast program:
Visit www.deallawyers.com and click the link on the webcast.
You need Flash or Windows Media to listen to the webcast - when you click the webcast link, our system will know which of these you are using.
What you can do if you can't access the live program:
If you have a scheduling conflict or have problems accessing webcasts generally (due to firewalls, etc.), a text transcript of the program will be posted on DealLawyers.com about a week after the live webcast. In addition, an audio archive of the webcast will be posted immediately
after the program.
We don't apply for CLE for any of our audio webcasts.
If you want to download the audio after the webcast is over, we understand that you can do that with software called SoundLeech.