"How to Sell a Division: Nuts & Bolts"
Thursday, January 30, 2014
2:00 - 2:45 pm, eastern [archive and transcript to follow]
In a down market, companies are restructuring more than ever before.
One of the most popular methods to change a company's focus - and raise much-needed cash - is to sell a division.
Learn from leading experts how the deals to sell divisions typically are structured and how to overcome common problems, and more.
Join these experts:
- Page Davidson, Partner, Bass Berry & Sims LLP
- Stephanie Evans. Partner, WilmerHale LLP
- Joel Greenberg, Partner, Kaye Scholer LLP
This program will cover:
- How are "sale of division" deal tactics changing? What about related to transferring employees? Transferring intellectual property?
- What fundamentals of the division sale process are different when a public company is involved compared to a private company? How do negotiations differ? What issues arise?
- What are the "nuts & bolts" of selling a division?
As 2014 members of DealLawyers.com are able to attend this critical webcast at no charge.
If not yet a member, try a
no-risk trial now. The webcast cost for non-members is $595. You can
renew or sign up for this
no-risk trial online - or by fax or mail via this
order form. If you need assistance, send us an email at email@example.com - or call us at 925.685.5111.
How to access the webcast program:
Visit www.deallawyers.com and click the link on the webcast.
You need Windows Media or Flash Player to listen to the webcast.
What you can do if you can't access the live program:
If you have a scheduling conflict or have problems accessing webcasts generally (due to firewalls, etc.), a text transcript of the program will be posted on DealLawyers.com about a week after the live webcast. In addition, an audio archive of the webcast will be posted immediately
after the program.
We don't apply for CLE for any of our audio webcasts.