"Activist Profiles and Playbooks"
Thursday, January 31, 2013
2:00 - 2:45 pm, eastern [archive and transcript to follow]
With more activism than ever, it's important to be able to identify who the activists are - and what makes them tick. Join these experts:
- Bruce Goldfarb, President and CEO, Okapi Partners
- Dan Katcher, Partner, Joele Frank Wilkinson Brimmer Katcher
- Charles Nathan, Partner and Senior Advisor, RLM Finsbury
- Damien Park, Managing Partner, Hedge Fund Solutions LLC
This program will cover:
- Who are the most active "activists" these days? Who are the most dangerous?
- How do these activists approach their activism?
- What types of activists are there?
- What makes someone an "activist"?
As 2013 members of DealLawyers.com are able to attend this critical webcast at no charge.
If not yet a member, try a
no-risk trial now. The webcast cost for non-members is $595. You can
renew or sign up for this
no-risk trial online - or by fax or mail via this
order form. If you need assistance, send us an email at email@example.com - or call us at 925.685.5111.
How to access the webcast program:
Visit www.deallawyers.com and click the link on the webcast.
You need Windows Media to listen to the webcast. (Real Player will not work going forward).
What you can do if you cant access the live program:
If you have a scheduling conflict or have problems accessing webcasts generally (due to firewalls, etc.), a text transcript of the program will be posted on DealLawyers.com about a week after the live webcast. In addition, an audio archive of the webcast will be posted immediately
after the program.