"M&A Deal Protections: The Latest Developments and Techniques"
Tuesday, September 18, 2012
2:00 - 3:00 pm, eastern [archive and transcript to follow]
In recent years, interest in "deal protections" has gained newfound traction as deal protection techniques have evolved due to Delaware court decisions as well as the creation of new and innovative structures.
Join these experts:
- Cliff Neimeth, Partner, Greenberg Traurig, LLP
- John Grossbauer, Partner, Potter Anderson Corroon LLP
- Ray DiCamillo, Director, Richards, Layton & Finger P.A.
Among other topics, this program will cover:
- Today's most commonly used deal protection techniques and structures
- The latest Delaware court decisions on deal protections and fiduciary outs
- Omnicare revisited and how parties have responded to date
As 2012 members of DealLawyers.com are able to attend this critical webcast at no charge.
If not yet a member, try a
no-risk trial now. The webcast cost for non-members is $595. You can
renew or sign up for this
no-risk trial online - or by fax or mail via this
order form. If you need assistance, send us an email at email@example.com - or call us at 925.685.5111.
How to access the webcast program:
Visit www.deallawyers.com and click the link on the webcast.
You need Windows Media or Flash to listen to the webcast.
What you can do if you cant access the live program:
If you have a scheduling conflict or have problems accessing webcasts generally (due to firewalls, etc.), a text transcript of the program will be posted on DealLawyers.com about a week after the live webcast. In addition, an audio archive of the webcast will be posted immediately
after the program.