"LLCs: Understanding Capital Account and Allocation Concepts for M&A"
Thursday, May 3, 2012
2:00 - 3:00 pm, eastern [archive and transcript to follow]
As LLCs are being increasingly used in M&A transactions, it is increasingly critical to understand the capital account/tax implications of various provisions in LLCs - since they can create havoc if not properly understood and implemented.
Join these experts:
- Tarik Haskins, Partner, Morris, Nichols, Arsht & Tunnell LLP
- Andy Immerman, Partner, Alston & Bird LLP
- Chris Rosselli, Partner, Alston & Bird LLP
Among other topics, this program will cover:
- What are the capital account and tax implications of using LLCs?
- How are LLCs commonly used in deals today?
- What are the practical implications of using a LLC compared to the traditional corporation route?
As 2012 members of DealLawyers.com are able to attend this critical webcast at no charge.
If not yet a member, try a
no-risk trial now. The webcast cost for non-members is $595. You can
renew or sign up for this
no-risk trial online - or by fax or mail via this
order form. If you need assistance, send us an email at email@example.com - or call us at 925.685.5111.
How to access the webcast program:
Visit www.deallawyers.com and click the link on the webcast.
You need Windows Media or Flash to listen to the webcast.
What you can do if you cant access the live program:
If you have a scheduling conflict or have problems accessing webcasts generally (due to firewalls, etc.), a text transcript of the program will be posted on DealLawyers.com about a week after the live webcast. In addition, an audio archive of the webcast will be posted immediately
after the program.