"Deals: The Latest Delaware Developments"
Thursday, June 16, 2011
2:00 - 2:45 pm, eastern [archive and transcript to follow]
As always, the Delaware courts and legislature are active in the deal area and keeping up with the latest is hard to do. Join these experts:
- Rick Alexander, Partner and Chair of Executive Committee, Morris, Nichols, Arsht & Tunnell LLP
- Stephen Bigler, Director, Richards, Layton & Finger P.A.
- Kevin Shannon, Partner, Potter Anderson & Corroon LLP
Among the topics of this program are:
- What are the big cases that may soon be decided in Delaware? What legislation might be passed?
- What are lessons learned from the big cases that have been decided during the past year?
- What do the tea leaves say about the tendencies of the current members of the Delaware courts?
As 2011 members of DealLawyers.com are able to attend this critical webcast at no charge.
If not yet a member, try a
no-risk trial now. The webcast cost for non-members is $595. You can
renew or sign up for this
no-risk trial online - or by fax or mail via this
order form. If you need assistance, send us an email at email@example.com - or call us at 925.685.5111.
How to access the webcast program:
Visit www.deallawyers.com and click the link on the webcast.
You need Windows Media to listen to the webcast. (Real Player will not work going forward).
What you can do if you cant access the live program:
If you have a scheduling conflict or have problems accessing webcasts generally (due to firewalls, etc.), a text transcript of the program will be posted on DealLawyers.com about a week after the live webcast. In addition, an audio archive of the webcast will be posted immediately
after the program.