"3rd Annual Public Company M&A Nuggets"
Tuesday, March 8, 2011
2:00 - 2:45 pm, eastern [archive and transcript to follow]
Our annual signature event (that had several gap years)! A lightning round of practical advice, covering all the hot issues you are grappling with today. No waiting through hours of conference time to glean a handful of useful tips. Our community has told us that they want more practical information - and they need it now more than ever. This easily can be the most useful (and fun) program you attend this year - as you will walk away with many practical tips!
Join these experts:
Join these experts:
- Jim Griffin, Partner, Fulbright & Jaworski LLP
- Keith Flaum, Partner, Dewey & LeBeouf LLP
- Hal Leibowitz, Partner, WilmerHale LLP
- Claudia Simon, Associate, Paul, Hastings, Janofsky & Walker LLP
Among other topics, this program will cover:
- The latest on tricky deal provisions
- What are becoming standard practices for a host of reps & warranties
- The ultimate list of "do's" and "don'ts" during deal negotiations
- How to deal with the increased challenges for strategic buyers
As 2011 members of DealLawyers.com are able to attend this critical webcast at no charge.
If not yet a member, try a
no-risk trial now. The webcast cost for non-members is $595. You can
renew or sign up for this
no-risk trial online - or by fax or mail via this
order form. If you need assistance, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org - or call us at 925.685.5111.
How to access the webcast program:
Visit www.deallawyers.com and click the link on the webcast. You need either Real Player or Windows Media to listen to the webcast.
What you can do if you cant access the live program:
If you have a scheduling conflict or have problems accessing webcasts generally (due to firewalls, etc.), a text transcript of the program will be posted on DealLawyers.com about a week after the live webcast. In addition, an audio archive of the webcast will be posted immediately
after the program.