"Developments in Debt Restructurings & Debt Tender/Exchange Offers"
Wednesday, February 23, 2011
2:00 - 2:45 pm, eastern [archive and transcript to follow]
With interest rates so low, many issuers are taking advantage and continuing to do deals in the debt market - including exchanging and restructuring their debt. Learn the latest regarding how to conduct debt tender and exchange offers or restructure debt – including how these deals have changed.
Join these experts:
- Casey Fleck, Partner, Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP
- Jay Goffman, Partner, Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP
- Richard Truesdell, Partner, Davis Polk & Wardwell
- Ward Winslow, Partner, Jones Day LLP
This program will cover:
- What alternatives are there for debt restructurings?
- How do the processes for debt tender and exchange offers work? How are they different from each other?
- What negotiation issues may arise with your debtholders? What regulatory issues may arise?
As 2011 members of DealLawyers.com are able to attend this critical webcast at no charge, you need to
renew now as all '10 memberships expired at the end of December.
If not yet a member, try a
no-risk trial now. The webcast cost for non-members is $595. You can
renew or sign up for this
no-risk trial online - or by fax or mail via this
order form. If you need assistance, send us an email at email@example.com - or call us at 925.685.5111.
How to access the webcast program:
Visit www.deallawyers.com and click the link on the webcast. You need either Real Player or Windows Media to listen to the webcast.
What you can do if you cant access the live program:
If you have a scheduling conflict or have problems accessing webcasts generally (due to firewalls, etc.), a text transcript of the program will be posted on DealLawyers.com about a week after the live webcast. In addition, an audio archive of the webcast will be posted immediately
after the program.