"Overcoming the Challenges: Integration Issues & Merger of Equal Issues"
Thursday, July 22, 2010
2:00 - 2:45 pm, eastern [archive and transcript to follow]
Course Materials - Deloitte Consulting
Integration problems are probably the #1 cause of a deal not working out - yet it's often the least understood part of the diligence, negotiation and post-closing process. This challenge can intensify if a deal is billed as a “merger of equals.” In this program, you will learn how to overcome the post-closing challenges of integration as well as factors you should consider when negotiating a deal to ease the transition afterwards.
Join these experts:
- Wally Bardenwerper, Vice President, General Counsel & Secretary, Towers Watson
- Chris Cain, Partner, Foley & Lardner LLP
- Stephen Glover, Partner, Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher LLP
- Jessica Kosmowski, Principal, Mergers, Acquisitions & Divestitures, Deloitte Consulting LLP
This program will cover:
- What factors should be considered when negotiating a merger of equals
- What are the most recent shareholder concerns over integration issues
- What type of information technology challenges must be overcome after a deal
As 2010 members of DealLawyers.com are able to attend this critical webcast at no charge.
If not yet a member, try a
no-risk trial now. The webcast cost for non-members is $595. You can
renew or sign up for this
no-risk trial online – or by fax or mail via this
order form. If you need assistance, send us an email at email@example.com - or call us at 925.685.5111.
How to access the webcast program:
Visit www.deallawyers.com and click the link on the webcast. You need either Real Player or Windows Media to listen to the webcast.
What you can do if you cant access the live program:
If you have a scheduling conflict or have problems accessing webcasts generally (due to firewalls, etc.), a text transcript of the program will be posted on DealLawyers.com about a week after the live webcast. In addition, an audio archive of the webcast will be posted immediately
after the program. We don't apply for CLE for any of our audio webcasts.