"Alternative Fee Arrangements for Deals: Little Less Talk and Lot More Action?"
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
2:00 - 2:45 pm, eastern [archive and transcript to follow]
Alternative billing arrangements are here. The financial crisis has only accelerated a growing trend, where law firms (and other deal advisors) reach agreement with their client to bill outside of the billable hour box. In this program, you will learn concrete examples of what these types of arrangements are – and how are they negotiated.
Join these experts:
- Wilson Chu, Partner, K&L Gates LLP
- Scott Depta, Senior Corporate Counsel, Dell
- Lance Jones, Vice President and General Counsel, Trilogy
This program will cover:
- How are arrangements to do deals changing between law firms and corporate clients?
- How do negotiations differ when reaching these arrangements?
- How can these new types of arrangements benefit law firms? How can they benefit corporate clients?
As 2009 members of DealLawyers.com are able to attend this critical webcast at no charge, you need to
renew or try a
no-risk trial. The webcast cost for non-members is $595. You can
renew or sign up for this
no-risk trial online – or by fax or mail via this
order form. If you need assistance, send us an email at email@example.com - or call us at 925.685.5111.
How to access the webcast program:
Visit www.deallawyers.com and click the link on the webcast. You need either Real Player or Windows Media to listen to the webcast.
What you can do if you cant access the live program:
If you have a scheduling conflict or have problems accessing webcasts generally (due to firewalls, etc.), a text transcript of the program will be posted on DealLawyers.com about a week after the live webcast. In addition, an audio archive of the webcast will be posted immediately
after the program.