"Deal Protection: The Latest Developments in an Economic Tsunami"
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
2:00 - 2:45 pm, eastern [archive and transcript to follow]
In the wake of an economic tsunami, interest in "deal protections" has gained newfound traction. Over the past few years, deal protection techniques have evolved due to Delaware court decisions as well as the creation of new and innovative structures.
Join these experts:
- Clifford Neimeth, Partner, Greenberg Traurig LLP
- William Haubert, Director, Richards, Layton & Finger P.A.
- Ray DiCamillo, Director, Richards, Layton & Finger P.A.
Among the topics of this program are:
- What are the latest deal protection techniques?
- Which of these techniques might be challenged in court? Which ones have already?
- What are common misconceptions about deal protection techniques?
As 2009 members of DealLawyers.com are able to attend this critical webcast at no charge, you need to
renew or try a
no-risk trial. The webcast cost for non-members is $595. You can
renew or sign up for this
no-risk trial online – or by fax or mail via this
order form. If you need assistance, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org - or call us at 925.685.5111.
How to access the webcast program:
Visit www.deallawyers.com and click the link on the webcast. You need either Real Player or Windows Media to listen to the webcast.
What you can do if you cant access the live program:
If you have a scheduling conflict or have problems accessing webcasts generally (due to firewalls, etc.), a text transcript of the program will be posted on DealLawyers.com about a week after the live webcast. In addition, an audio archive of the webcast will be posted immediately
after the program.