"The SEC Staff on M&A"
Thursday, March 19, 2009
2:00 - 2:45 pm, eastern [archive and transcript to follow]
Come hear the Chief of the SEC's Office of Mergers & Acquisitions Ė as well as former Senior Staffers - discuss the latest rulemakings and interpretations from the SEC. This webcast will provide a complete "bring-down" of what's happening at the SEC - and provide practical guidance about what you should be doing as a result. Join:
Join these experts:
- Michele Anderson, Chief, SEC's Office of Mergers & Acquisitions
- Dennis Garris, Partner, Alston & Bird LLP and former Chief, SECís Office of Mergers & Acquisitions
- Jim Moloney, Partner, Gibson Dunn & Crutcher LLP and former Special Counsel, SECís Office of Mergers & Acquisitions
Among the topics of this program are:
- What will be the hot SEC-related topics for deal lawyers in 2009?
- What changes in rules has the SEC made recently? What can we expect going forward?
- What new positions have been taken by the SEC Staff lately on existing rules?
- What are common misconceptions about SEC Staff positions?
As 2009 members of DealLawyers.com are able to attend this critical webcast at no charge, you need to
renew or try a
no-risk trial. The webcast cost for non-members is $595. You can
renew or sign up for this
no-risk trial online Ė or by fax or mail via this
order form. If you need assistance, send us an email at email@example.com - or call us at 925.685.5111.
How to access the webcast program:
Visit www.deallawyers.com and click the link on the webcast. You need either Real Player or Windows Media to listen to the webcast.
What you can do if you cant access the live program:
If you have a scheduling conflict or have problems accessing webcasts generally (due to firewalls, etc.), a text transcript of the program will be posted on DealLawyers.com about a week after the live webcast. In addition, an audio archive of the webcast will be posted immediately
after the program.