"Lessons Learned from the BCE Buyout: Bondholder Rights, Litigation Issues, Etc."
Thursday, February 26, 2009
2:00 - 2:45 pm, eastern [archive to follow; there will be no transcript for this webcast]]
With the collapse of the largest leveraged buyout in history - BCE - there many lessons learned. Practitioners are grappling with new issues caused by one of the worst credit environments in history. Learn how to conduct debt tender and exchange offers – and learn how these deals have now changed.
Join these experts:
- Alex Moore, Partner, Davies Ward Phillips & Vineberg LLP
- Maryse Bertrand, Partner, Davies Ward Phillips & Vineberg LLP
- Jordan Vaeth, Associate, Davies Ward Phillips & Vineberg LLP
This program will cover:
- What are the litigation issues to consider in a leveraged buyout?
- What negotiation issues may arise with your debt and equity holders? What regulatory issues may arise?
- What are the “lessons learned” from the collapse of the BCE leveraged buy-out?
As 2009 members of DealLawyers.com are able to attend this critical webcast at no charge, you need to
renew or try a
no-risk trial. The webcast cost for non-members is $595. You can
renew or sign up for this
no-risk trial online – or by fax or mail via this
order form. If you need assistance, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org - or call us at 925.685.5111.
How to access the webcast program:
Visit www.deallawyers.com and click the link on the webcast. You need either Real Player or Windows Media to listen to the webcast.
What you can do if you cant access the live program:
If you have a scheduling conflict or have problems accessing webcasts generally (due to firewalls, etc.),
an audio archive of the webcast will be posted immediately after the program. No text transcript of the program will be posted for this webcast.