Deal Lawyers Download: Current Trends in Private Equity Deals
John J. Koeppel
John J. Koeppel is a partner in the Buffalo and New York City offices of Lippes Mathias, where he leads the firm's private equity team. John has structured, negotiated, and closed more than 250 transactions and serves as counsel to a number of leading funds, independent sponsors, middle market companies, institutional investors, and high net worth investors focused on buy-out, growth, venture, real estate, intellectual property, fund-of-funds, co-investments, secondaries and other strategies. John joined us to discuss current trends in private equity deals.
- How has the increasing competition for deals impacted the deal process?
- How are private equity buyers approaching deal financing in the current market?
- What trends are you seeing in deal terms?
- What's the current market for RWI like?
- What are some effective tax mitigation strategies you're seeing employed?
- What advice do you have for sellers considering a deal with a private equity buyer?
1. Streaming Audio (for faster play)
2. Download Audio (for your audio player)
The views set forth in the podcast are the speakers' personal views and do not necessarily reflect those of the firm with which they are associated.