"FCPA Issues in Deals Today"
Tuesday, May 7, 2013
2:00 - 2:45 pm, eastern [archive and transcript to follow]
With the DOJ, SEC and other regulators bringing a record number of FCPA actions - the need to conduct diligence - and plan for - potential violations of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act has been heightened. In this program, you will learn the latest in how diligence is being conducted and how reps & warranties related to FCPA violations are being negotiated, and more.
Join these experts:
- Mauricio Espana, Partner, Dechert LLP
- Rebekah Poston, Partner, Squire Sanders LLP
- Derek Winokur, Partner, Dechert LLP-
Among other topics, this program will cover:
- Tailoring FCPA diligence from country to country, industry to industry, and deal to deal
- Strategic issues related to FCPA diligence
- Best practices in conducting FCPA diligence
- What should a buyer do if FCPA violations are uncovered during due diligence?
- What deal protections should a buyer try to negotiate to protect itself from potential FCPA liability?
- What should a buyer do to protect itself post-closing—particularly if initial FCPA diligence was circumscribed by seller?
As 2013 members of DealLawyers.com are able to attend this critical webcast at no charge.
If not yet a member, try a
no-risk trial now. The webcast cost for non-members is $595. You can
renew or sign up for this
no-risk trial online - or by fax or mail via this
order form. If you need assistance, send us an email at email@example.com - or call us at 925.685.5111.
How to access the webcast program:
Visit www.deallawyers.com and click the link on the webcast.
You need Windows Media to listen to the webcast. (Real Player will not work going forward).
What you can do if you cant access the live program:
If you have a scheduling conflict or have problems accessing webcasts generally (due to firewalls, etc.), a text transcript of the program will be posted on DealLawyers.com about a week after the live webcast. In addition, an audio archive of the webcast will be posted immediately
after the program.