"Growing Controversies Over Company Valuations Under Delaware Law"
Wednesday, March 6, 2013
2:00 - 2:45 pm, eastern [archive and transcript to follow]
Have you ever wondered why - despite the case law to the contrary - fair value (in appraisal) and fair price (under entire fairness) shouldn't be viewed as identical?
Join these experts:
- Kevin Miller, Partner and Head of Financial Advisors Practice, Alston & Bird LLP
- Jennifer Muller, Head of Financial Advisor Services for the Bay Area and Technology, Houlihan Lokey
- Kevin Shannon, Partner and Chair of the Corporate Group, Potter Anderson & Corroon LLP
Among other topics, this program will cover:
- Is "fair value" the same thing as "fair price"?
- Do statutory appraisal rights appropriately address control premiums
As 2013 members of DealLawyers.com are able to attend this critical webcast at no charge.
If not yet a member, try a
no-risk trial now. The webcast cost for non-members is $595. You can
renew or sign up for this
no-risk trial online - or by fax or mail via this
order form. If you need assistance, send us an email at email@example.com - or call us at 925.685.5111.
How to access the webcast program:
Visit www.deallawyers.com and click the link on the webcast.
You need Windows Media to listen to the webcast. (Real Player will not work going forward).
What you can do if you can't access the live program:
If you have a scheduling conflict or have problems accessing webcasts generally (due to firewalls, etc.), a text transcript of the program will be posted on DealLawyers.com about a week after the live webcast. In addition, an audio archive of the webcast will be posted immediately
after the program.